The Mont Millais Bridlington have always put the safety of its Guests first. With regards to Covid-19; Clare & Geoff are working together as a team, and will strive, at all times, to take all of the appropriate measures to reduce the risks from Covid-19 for our guests and visitors who will visit our B&B.
To do this, a Risk Assessment has been completed that both identifies the possible risks and then develops the controls needed to reduce the risk. The result of this Risk Assessment is that we have invested in various types of equipment and implemented a number of procedures into all areas of our site to reduce the risk of infection and demonstrate to our Guests that we offer an environment that is safe.
Investment in sanitizing stations and equipment, PPE (personal protective equipment), and signage.
Maintaining social distancing by reducing contact between the staff, and reducing contact between staff and guests as much as is practical.
Implementing procedures and protocols where social contact cannot be avoided by ensuring appropriate measures/barriers are introduced to reduce the risk of infection.
Ensuring that cleaning and sanitising is carried out on a regular basis, to the highest of standards in all areas of the B&B.
Ensuring, where appropriate, adequate and effective PPE is made available for staff.
By ensuring adequate facilities and materials for effective hand washing and hand sanitising are made available for staff and guest use in all areas of the B&B.
By ensuring the latest up to date information/guidance on Covid-19 from the UK Government is made readily available to all staff and guests in the form of information posters around our B&B, regular correspondence with staff and guests, regular staff training sessions and ensuring the website is kept up to date with the latest information and guidance.
By ensuring that in our business, customer and staff safety will always take priority over profit.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
We at the Mont Millais have taken every precaution to ensure your safety and ours whilst you are staying with us. You will notice that there are several things which are different at this time, however we hope your comfort and our service will be as usual.
- No signing in required
- No showing to room
- Breakfast times agreed upon arrival
- Please ensure you remain 2 meters away from other guests wherever possible
- When using stairs please only one family use the stairs and, wherever possible, the landings
- There are sanitiser stations in the hall, the reception, and on each landing PLEASE USE THEM
- Your keys will be sanitised before you receive them
- You will notice that the normal shiny surfaces are different because we are leaving a coat of anti-bacterial spray on surfaces after cleaning to increase safety.
- During your stay, to ensure that minimal contact is made we will not be performing our usual level of room service. We will remove rubbish, replace tea tray and toilet rolls, and change towels as required, and making the bed. Please try to make things as easy as possible for us to perform these tasks. We believe that our energy needs to go into deep cleaning and sanitising a room before the new guest arrives
- To ensure minimal contact with other guests, and staff, you will be assigned a time for breakfast, we will try to accommodate your wishes as much as possible
- The buffet and juice stations will not be available at breakfast, however we will still be offering this as part of your breakfast options.
- When your breakfast time arrives please try to be punctual to minimise contact with other guests.
- When exiting your bedroom PLEASE CHECK THAT OTHERS ARE NOT ON THE STAIRS OR LANDINGS
- Your table will be allocated to you and this will be the one you use for the whole of your stay. Condiments etc will be cleaned and changed after each guest visit.
- Please DO NOT MOVE CHAIRS they have been positioned to ensure distancing
- PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH OTHER DINERS TABLES
- WHEN YOUR BREAKFAST IS FINISHED PLEASE COULD YOU LEAVE TO ALLOW OTHER GUESTS TO COME IN AND ENSURE WE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCE
- When leaving please check the doorways and stairs are clear to maintain social distances.
- Please leave your room keys in the door of your room
- When going downstairs please maintain social distancing
- When you are ready to depart please ring the bell in the hall
- The toilet in the hallway will be locked
- THE DESIGNATED SMOKING AREA HAS BEEN MOVED AWAY FROM THE DOORWAY
- The bar will be open but only for the sale of drinks to take to your room.
(from 26 June 2020)
print and laminate BTA signs
Display at front door, dining room door, stairs and landing
Put copies in each room
Close and lock downstairs toilet
Sanitisation station outside dining room and on each landing with signage
Guests minimum 1+m apart
Table labels for room number
Condiments sanitised after each guest turnover
Stagger breakfast times by 10 mins
No buffet order and serve continental
PPI worn by Geoff
Full sanitise after service Including chairs
BEDROOM DAILY SERVICE
Sanitiser Spray and wipe in bathroom only
Tea tray refilled
Bed stripped and placed in laundry bag
Bathroom fully cleaned and sanitised
All removal objects ie tooth glass changed
Tea tray changed completely and sanitised
Shampoos etc changed
Door handles and drawes sanitised
Light switches sanitised
Tv and remote sanitised
Hair dryer sanitised
Bedside lights sanitised including switches
Chairs or sofas sanitised wherever possible
GENERAL DAILY CLEANING
Door Handles and light switches sanitised at regular intervals throughout the day
Sanitation stations cleaned
Stair hand rail cleaned at regular intervals throughout the day
REMOVE FROM BEDROOMS
All soft furnishings ie cushions
Only sufficient tea coffee water etc for 1 day